How are you guys doing? For us, it has been heads down and Work! Work! Work! We have been working hard over the last month with our ecosystem products and services. First things first, if you missed out on reading last months update, check it out here. During this month’s update, I am going to present what we have been up to lately and share some exciting things that are happening behind the scenes at WAX Galaxy.
Highlights of October:
We know that the last two months have been massive for the WAX ecosystem with new listings, new records and a lot more stuff. Let’s have a look at what happened in the last 30 days in the ecosystem:
- 🚀WAX NFT markets have reached record sales figures of $2.5 Million in a day overtaking other competing blockchains.
- 📣WAX EVM is announced — https://cointelegraph.com/news/nft-platform-with-more-than-100m-digital-collectibles-integrates-ethereum-virtual-machine-for-more-energy-efficient-transactions
- 📢WAX Auctions are started — go.wax.io/WAX-Auction
- The Princess Bride movie NFTs & 10,000 WAXP Collectors Challenge! If you missed out you can still get some here: https://princessbride.wdny.io/
WAX DeFi Stats:
- 🔥 Total $WAXP burned: 47.7189M ($9,585,056)
- 💰 Rewards distributed to participants: + 43.235 ETH ($120,432)
- 🐷 PiggyBank: + 43.235 ETH ($120,432)
- 💸 Epoch 15 APR: ~ 14%
Don’t miss out, stake before the new epoch begins & earn rewards: go.wax.io/DeFi
WAX Galaxy Updates from October
As I always state, our primary object as a Guild is to provide a stable infrastructure to the WAX network. And our infra is just getting better every month.
- You can find information about our endpoints here.
- Our generic APIs are being hammered at the moment with millions of requests/day.
- Our History APIs are also stable and we are adding more nodes all the time.
I know we promised the Metered API services this month but it’s taking a bit more time than we expected initially, we will soon have them for sure. But in the meantime, we created this telegram group to match the service providers with developers: https://t.me/waxapi
If you have any custom needs or want someone to offer standalone API nodes, feel free to directly reach out by sending a message to @sukeshtedla on telegram.
Our Ecosystem Development Activities
At the moment, we are mainly working with 3 different products and services supporting the WAX ecosystem, below you can find the latest updates about them:
Kryptoskatt — All in one Crypto Tax and Accounting Software
As we are preparing for the launch of the platform last 4 weeks for us have been all about identifying and fixing bugs, making UI/UX improvements.
What can I say? We want it to be perfect :P
Here are a few key things we have been working with:
- Support for NFT bundles, drops, packs, staking, burning, blendizer etc
- UI/UX improvements for My Accounts, Transaction Types, Plans page etc.
- Bug fixes in the Edit Transaction and Transaction Filters
- Also making changes to the website landing pages as well
- Frontend support for NFT bundles, drops, packs etc.
- New NFT transaction view
- New Exchanges and Wallets support
- Potentially launch and support :P
You can test the latest platform here: dev.kryptoskatt.com
Sign up for early access here: https://kryptoskatt.com/
Zeptagram — Zepta NFTs platform
Zeptagram is a multi-blockchain NFT marketplace supporting the Music Industry and Intellectual Property(IP) rights industry with its end-to-end services. One of the first marketplaces to support multiple blockchains and also the first NFT platform in the market offering royalty management and distribution services to the music industry.
ZeptaNFTs is working on the integration of the NFT marketplace with WAX Blockchain. It’s the second only platform after Atomic Hub to offer both NFT creation and minting functionalities.
The platform is currently live in the Beta stage and can be accessed here: https://wax.zeptagram.com
- Zeptacoin(ZPTC) got listed on BitMart and Pancakeswap pool is live.
- NFT platform had some famous artist listings
- NFT platform UI/UX improvements
- More Zeptacoin updates
T-Starter — IDO and Token Sales Platform
You can access the site here: https://app.tstarter.io/wax
T-Starter is a project launchpad platform. If you are planning on launching a token on the WAX blockchain then you can use T-Starter to create IDO token pools to fundraise.
As more game tokens are being launched on WAX, you can use T-Starter to create your token sales in exchange for WAX or other Cryptos. :)
- Cross-Chain support for ETH and BSC networks — the first version is here. If you are more interested in tech and how it works, check out the GitHub repo here.
- Cross-Chain support between EOSIO chains supporting different tokens — https://beta-app.tstarter.io/telos
- Token Vesting Management for project teams
Learn more about T-Starter here.
We at WAX Galaxy, support T-Starter to spread the word and help them to establish partnerships in the ecosystem.
Our community engagement contributions:
In addition to the above, we also actively engage in growing the community through content creation, marketing and promotional activities. If you are following us, you already know that we are always active on Twitter, Telegram and Discord channels.
Below are a few highlights of our work:
- We are also actively managing and engaging in the telegram groups — @waxjobs telegram group with 184 members and @WaxTradeTalk
Our Telegram Bots:
If you haven’t used them already, check them out now, they help you keep track of your WAX accounts and notify you when there are any token transfers.
Telegram: @waxgalaxybot, @waxgreenybot
We have more than 600 people using it and monitoring more than 1000 accounts today! Don't wait anymore!
That’s it, guys! Thanks for taking the time to read through our updates.
If you think we are doing a great job, don’t forget to vote and support us. You can vote for us by following this link.
If you have more feedback regarding our work and would like to partner with us, please reach out to @sukeshtedla in telegram.